Sunday, November 27, 2011

Great To Be Back...

It seems a long time from my last post. Maybe a month now. And normally my blog would have been awash with posts this month (as it was in March) but I was a bit too lazy to write . Besides, I had my finals which I suddenly realised I had to study for as there wasn't much time left and these exams are really important for the future.. Sigh.. 

This is not going to be one of my favourite posts yet.. just a sort of warm - up :P I have an idea for something quite fun actually. Just need a bit more time to get it all together. And I've got to do a bit more of some research work now. So, the fun has to wait... i hate it when that happens. 

But its just a week or so more!! Then , it shall be time to really freak out. 

Watch movies. Learn German. Go out. Read some novels. Sleep. Work out. Writing letters. Christmas cards. Christmas preparations. Wedding shopping. A galore of fun and happiness. 

Aah, when will this slow, torture get over. Of this research project? 


I shall smile like this in a week.. Shall be blue no longer .:P


Just a few things I want to listen to...









No comments:

Post a Comment