Monday, October 3, 2011

Wine, Bicycles And A Lasting Friendship


To Sneha (aka Gerald),

On your 20th birthday today , since I cant celebrate with you at your home, here's wishing you in person due to a social evil called exams, I just want to say what I would,  if I was there.

Well, first of all, Happy Birthday, Sham!! You’re finally 20!! Almost two months behind me... I will finally not feel so much older. From our JC years to now, its been 5 years with our ups and downs. With periods of hate ( I can’t believe it now , can you??) and periods of awesomeness uninterrupted.


 I want this year to be the best ever for you. May you rock your exams the same way as Laura Marling churns out songs. . May every day be as amazing as a buttered croissant (which we shall eat very soon!) May every person appreciate your awesomeness ( if they don’t already do) and hope  the rolling 20’s give you whatever you deserve.

Just a small dose to what I feel like saying… The Muse has struck.

Wine filled days, heartfelt banter,
Bicycle Roads, Mumbai Nights.
Cups of Coffee, Insatiable reading,
Exotic food, Sinful desserts.

Period Movies, Mr. Knightley,
Indie Music, Charcoal Painting,
Imaginary Avatars, Brilliant Accents,
Lots of fun , laughter galore.

Ex- train friend, forever best friend,
My twin soul, Partner in ideals,
Introducer to RA and NC,
Hope you will enjoy being 20!!

Well, the above words don’t say much about my relationship with my best friend ever. It’s a glimpse into the amount of fun we share and the things we’re been through. There is no one as awesome as she is (to me) and is the best person I know.

She’s the lost artist, the brooding writer, the patient listener, the wine sipper, the thoughtful dreamer, the passionate soul. The bicycle lover, the vintage-y dresser, the best story teller.

Hope you always be as awesome as you are know... 
                               








So Liam!!!

Yours,  
Crystal ( aka Liam Crystowski)

No comments:

Post a Comment